- 32GB microSD card included
Viewing Angle130° (diagonal)ApertureF/2.0
- 2.4″ color TFT LCD
Operating EnvironmentOperating Temperature-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)Storage Temperature-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)Input Voltage12V ~ 24VOutput Voltage5V / 1ANote
- Do not operate the DrivePro dashcam while driving.
- If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched off, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent malfunction.
Frame Rate30 fpsVideo Format
- Full HD 1080P
- MOV (H.264)
- Two-year Limited Warranty
- Please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy.
- Transcend’s warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions:
- Use of a non-Transcend car adapter
- Product modifications
- Use of product in abnormal temperatures
- Full unit
- microSD memory card
- Car mount
- Car lighter adapter
- Quick Start Guide
System RequirementOperating System
Memory Card Supported
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later
- Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
- 8 GB
- 16 GB
- 32 GB
- 64 GB
- 128 GB
- In addition to the bundled microSD card, we recommend Transcend’s High Endurance microSD cards or MLC-based memory cards to ensure the best recording performance.
- Transcend recommends to update the latest version of the firmware to explore new features added to the dashcam. Please back up all your data before updating the firmware.