This MHXPRO 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head has a load capacity of 8.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8″-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates such as the 200PL-14 can be removed from the head by pulling the cam lock’s spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be quickly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent the 200PL-14, or another compatible quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4″-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate before securing it to the pan-and-tilt head. The MHXPRO 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head offers a +90°/-60° tilt angle, a 360° pan angle, two levels of tilt drag, plus a pan bar with a rubber grip that is interchangeable to either side of the head. Both the pan and tilt movements can each be locked into place and an integrated bubble level helps to ensure that this head and the device mounted to it is properly aligned to the subject.
MHXPRO 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 8.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8″-16 mount
- +90°/-60° tilt angle, a 360° pan angle, two levels of tilt drag, plus a pan bar with a rubber grip that is interchangeable to either side of the head
- Pan and tilt movements on video head can each be locked into place
- Integrated, RC2 quick release cam lock
- Built-in bubble level
- Durable and lightweight polymer and fiberglass construction
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4″ and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4″-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction